Required September 2021
The Governors of Holy Souls Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic or someone who is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education, who is fully committed to promoting and supporting the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- Is passionate about making a difference to the future prospects of our children;
- Is an excellent practitioner who works hard to maintain high standards in learning in order to ensure outstanding progress for our pupils.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organisation and team enhancing skills.
- Has the desire to help improve our school’s role as a willing partner in the local, national and global community.
- Is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all pupils at all times.
We can offer you:
- Children who are well mannered, polite, enthusiastic and who enjoy learning;
- Dedicated staff who are committed to the well-being and safeguarding of our children;
- A strong catholic ethos where Christ is at the Centre;
- A leadership team focused on school improvement;
- A highly supportive governing body;
- Continued professional development to further your career.
A host of very strong training packages which will include:
- Shared planning and preparation time with an experienced year group leader
- Excellent continued professional development opportunities
- The support of our MAC and local Catholic schools who share training and collaboration.
- Exceptional mentoring/induction by members of the senior team.
Closing date: Wednesday 17th February 2021 12:00pm Shortlisting date: Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd March 2021 (Times to be confirmed)
Application packs are available on the school website. Please send completed applications to email@example.com